Social Icons

.

Friday, November 13, 2015

She Was Pretty Final Episode


    
It’s a wrap! Im giving all stars by the way. Didn’t expect that I would be smiling alone watching the final episode.

There are actually kind of amazing touch which made viewers feel happy. That Umbrella Couple also portrayed getting along well with Hye Jin’s family. Of course they know each other since kids. Hye Jin’s and Seong Joon’s kid was cute tho, she really as cute as her mom.

Actually I wanted to know what happened with Shin Hyeok. Well, it turns out that he is actually TEN. It gave me inspiration because I am also trying to write something. The last page of TEN’s book giving credit to Jackson.

Now Im starting to miss this story. I hope there will be another episode. Jyeah!

Resource: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Cool Widgets
 
Blogger Templates